Monday, November 30, 2009

Walking in the festive season

The festive season is officially upon us tomorrow. December 1 is when I deem it safe to listen to holiday music, string the holiday lights, and generally let loose with all things twinkly and tinsel.

The challenge, of course, is making it through the holidy season with my waist intact. Just this past weekend I managed to indulge in turkey, tiramisu, and tarts. Walking is a must!

I particularly love evening walking class over the next few weeks as it helps me create space for two of my favorite December vices - eggnog and mince tarts. It is just SO challenging to walk by myself once it gets dark. Of course, as a coach, I have to be out there. But I can tell you, I am extremely grateful for the group and the holiday lights add a magical quality.

So, if you don't have your holiday lights strung up - please get out there! There's a bunch of us evening walkers who will be very grateful!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home